Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome!

So I'm guessing many of you are wondering what this blog is all about. Any of you that know me, know that I am not a writer, but I have been trying some DIY projects lately and I realized it would be REALLY helpful if there was someone out there, who isn't a Martha Stewart trying these projects. And then I thought, why not have that someone be me? I am a lawyer by day and although there are some artsy people in my family, that gene completely skipped me.

A little bit about me....I LOVE DIY projects because although I am a lawyer, I'm in public service so many times if I want something cool, I have to DIY or I'll never get it. So, I have made a goal for myself. I am going to try one DIY project a week. I'll then post pictures, my experience, and whether or not it really is a DIY project for non-professionals. The goal of this blog is to be completely honest and say whether or not this is even worth your time trying. I'll let you know if I'm happy with the end result or if it took WAY to much time, etc. I will not be sugar coating anything, and because I'm prone to weird things happening to me, hopefully there will also be some laughter in all this too!

All I ask is for you guys to keep me accountable to making sure I do at least one a week! Also, please feel free if you have a DIY project you have been wanting to try, but wasn't sure if it was doable, shoot me a message and I would be happy to give it a try. My first project is DIY art and that post will come later this week, so look for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment